Custom straight pipe in the making....

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Well I've just started making a straight pipe for my latest build and here's how it's coming so far:

Stayed tuned for more as this pipe progresses.....dnut

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Looking good, nice dual use of the idler bracket. But hey, wouldn't it have been easier to bend your pedal-arm instead of grinding a chunk out of your cover? :D

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Looking good, nice dual use of the idler bracket. But hey, wouldn't it have been easier to bend your pedal-arm instead of grinding a chunk out of your cover? :D
Thanks killer, actually the pipe does not attach to the idler bracket (but you can't see that yet), it actually attaches the the motor mounting bracket. And I may still need too bend and grind the left crank a bit....it's barely rubbing. I just like the stock cranks better than the short dog-legs that come with kits.

And that hole in the cover is a cooling duct:D

The pipe is......well let's just say it's working out killer! Me likes!dance1

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
hmmm. i have some folding chairs that are the exact same color as your straight pipe. :)
You mean you had some folding chairs the exact same color.....minus one! You'ld better lock those up, I've found a good use for them:D

Actually the straight piece that looks like part of your chair is a piece of mild steel tubing that looked like straight bars with little bar-ends welded at each end....they were used in packaging to separate outdoor lounge chairs. I put them to good use, rather than trash em!

Wait till ya here this pipe....it's a thumper!

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
I'm waiting for someone to take an old A.I.R. pump off a car and turn it into a mini blower for a 4 stroke. :D