Problem with remembering me logged in

GoldenMotor.com

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
It might be me, but it seems whenever I open a new tab, click on a link, or go somewhere, the forum logs me off. This doesn't happen with other sites, I have cookies enabled and everything, so is there a problem with the forum? Thanks.

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Almost everytime I log in I click "Remember". Also, I noticed putting my password/name in the boxes when they appear in the middle of the screen doesn't work, I always have to use the boxes on the top right.(which accomplishes the same purpose)

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Also when I use motoredbikes.com(same forum system) it always works.

I just tried firefox, it seems to work perfectly, maybe it's time to switch over.

omegaunderground

Sep 16, 2009
modesto
Opera is very bad with remembering logged in status. I log into my local newspaper and it logs me out if I open 3 tabs based on links on the papers homepage. On this forum if I open a new tab to read a thread, I get logged out of the chat, it replaces the white chat box area with the motorbicycling.com banner and I cannot use the chat without a logout/re/login. I downloaded and use opera portable (designed to be used off a USB thumb drive) and it solved many of my Opera problems. Have you updated opera lately, they just recently had an upgrade to 10.6 and it has a lot of improvements.

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Yeah, I got the newest one, it still seems to have problems. It was fine with gmail and some other forums, but this one and facebook it didn't remember me logged in. I'm now using Firefox, it works perfectly!

mirage

Oct 31, 2010
england
i can never get in, all my replies get get lost, keeps asking me to log in when i am already in. admin never reply. is there anybody here, can,t find a contact e mail address.

mirage

Oct 31, 2010
england
HI, i just asked on google how do you refresh a page, and i clicked on the first idea on the list, copied it, and now i have a refresh tab, on my right click. never had one before, now it seems to work, i just wish i could bring back all my old replies, hard work to keep repeating, letters and getting nowhere. when i have got back my will to live may try again.

mirage

Oct 31, 2010
england
thanks, stevo, and barley, i have always had firfox well for the last 2 or 3 years, it worked for me whe i had trouble finding a sports betting site. although it used to work fine, then i was told to download firefox, WOW! it worked so dammed fast it was unbelievable, found the site, straight, on to my acc, logged in ect all in one click. i have just upgraded firefox, so we will see what happens. then if it works i can ask you guys to try and solve an engine and drive problem, or idea i have, it,s never been done, hence the difficulty..shft.