Felt 1903

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I am patently waiting for the new HuaSheng 142F-cc with 14 volt 7 amp generator but for now I am strictly on battery

battery_tb.jpg you can get these at any battery place it is a gel battery good for about 1 1/2 hrs on a 35 watt headlight

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
For now I am doing things one at a time in the future I will have to do things production style and it won't be so back yard if you know what I mean

jalexl

Oct 29, 2008
Los Angeles
Hi Vince, I'm there NOW! '1903'/ HS GrubeeG4 and I'm making the tank mount from Black Walnut. Should be done within the week. Over on motoredbikes.com in the picture gallery section there's a gorgeous Felt 'Red Baron' by 'Give me V-tec'. His more recent pics show a tank mounted on metal hardware behind the seat that might give you some ideas. His earlier pics show a tank mounted on a rear carrier. BTW, I got my 1.25 qt. tank from small engine warehouse.com here in Muncie. Hope this helps.
Hello,

I was looking for the 1.25 qt tank you talked about in the small engine warehouse website and i cant find it......under what category is it under?
Thanks

Whizzerd

Nov 20, 2009
Muncie,IN
Hi jalexl, the tank I got from SEW was a take off from a Techumsa push mower. You should be able to Google up something. BTW, I get around 43 miles on a tankful. Fill 'er up for abt $.65!

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
So I just have one question why don't you do a top tube fuel tank. I have just filmed the entire series on how to do it and clearly you have the right bike for that so what are you waiting for do a top tube it is easy