Same bike, different look.

GoldenMotor.com

kinks

Aug 4, 2009
Houston Tx
nice love the forks and tank I need to know more on teh tank mounted in the frame how to? or who can you get on from?

thx

Qdot

Nov 11, 2008
Langley b.c canada
thanks guys i really appreciate the comments. Yes i built the tank myself because i was sick of the lame stock one. I dont have any elaborate way of mounting the tank, i just tacked it in place.

Qdot

Nov 11, 2008
Langley b.c canada
So i let my friend ride my bike one time and he went around the block with it. When he came back around he said it died and he couldnt get it started. I noticed that the fuel line fell off and for some reason it was way shorter it couldnt reach the carb anymore. I also noticed that the pedals were hitting the ground and i could not figure out what was goin on. It was kinda dark so i didnt notice that the frame had seperated at the front motor mount. when i finally noticed i was like WHATTTTT! So because my idiot friend was still pedaling it while the frame was broken in half it raked the frame out pretty good. So i took it home to weld it up, the gap between the two halfs was now 4 " apart and kinda made the bike looks pretty sick i decided to just weld in a 4" piece to make it that low and long. Im pretty happy with the result because i always wanted it to be lower and longer. Now the pedals at all time are like an inch from the ground at all times which is a bit tricky around corners sometimes but you get used to it. But i dig the look now. So heres a couple a pictures.