Dealer expansion program

GoldenMotor.com
Due to great feedback and dealer help EZM has decided to expand the dealer test program. We will be considering new dealers in many states for the balance of 2009.

Many current authorized dealers have supplied us with important test data and has allowed us to upgrade our kit.

We soon hope to offer a limited production kit using the MaxTorque [American made] automatic clutch to dealers for testing prior to public release within the next 60 days [or sooner]. My prototype has the new system installed and everyone that took it for a test drive at the national show in Portland, IN was thrilled with the performance and smooth ride.

I will take my test bike to the show in DE if anyone wants to ride it.

Many dealers have supplied the EZM kit for consumer use and the feedback has been 100% positive.

Have fun,

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Take your test bike to Delaware if anyone wants to ride it? Well okay I guess I could be talked into it :). Can't wait. It should be a great rally with great friends. Last year we rode the proto-type & now we all have one. Well most of us. There were 3 at the rally at my place last week.