Pablo's Garage and Bike

GoldenMotor.com

ran49

Mar 5, 2008
So.In.
Pablo
Outstanding bike.Nice display of the Amsoil lineup as well,LOL.Hey thats what I'm using.Interceptor.Ron

cruiser66

Mar 4, 2008
Westport, MA
Nice lookin' bike Pablo. I've always wondered what my bike would look like with a 2 stroke. Ever wonder what yours would look like with a 4 stroke and maybe fenders????

Attachments

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
66 if thats a 4-stroke why don't you put a long straight pipe on it? some emt tubing would work great for an exhaust pipe paint it black or wrap it with the heat tape.
Norman

cruiser66

Mar 4, 2008
Westport, MA
Hi Norman,

Besides the cool look of the long pipe, do you know of any performance boost? I bet it would sound a lot better. I can hardly hear it now. I just finished installing a 36T sprocket. Real nice! Now I can cruise at 25-30 mph for most of my driving. Cuts down on tranny and engine noise too.(^)

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
If I ever get a small 4 stroke I have ideas, port and polish , different cam, boost the comp. rework the rings, racing piston if I can find one . rework the oiling system, run royal purple oil in it.
I've taken a stock 5 hp briggs and with do it myself mods get 10 to 11 hp out of them. I've made my own cams. I understand the cams in those engines have plastic cam lobes I think a guy could reprofile the cam by grinding them, anyway I have some ideas and just scraching the surface, but no engine. maybe some day.
the straight pipe would be more for eye candy but it might help. On a 4-stroke kart engine I'll paint the pipe and anypart that the paint is not burned off of gets cut off.poorboy way of tuning it.