It's raining again so

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
It's raining again so my mind is naturally wandering to what bike abortion I can build next. I am thinking a 26" springer fort on a twenty inch sissy coaster frame with 54cc chainsaw hung on the back. should be a real screamer.

In my dreams.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Deacon- last day of 70's here, then rain and cold like normal November. I just got my hands ion a Husquavarna saw (51cc) and a back pack leaf blower (a lot smaller, but still a big leaf blower- 42cc?) It a McCullogh (sp). Thinking....thinking....

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
man that chainsaw is top of the line. I would love to do a friction drive with a full suspension using that. My worn out 42cc craftsman is dynamite I bet that thing would sing.

That 42cc is nothing to sneeze at either. They would both make big strong friction drive bikes. I am learning a lot about these things and they can get really beefy and with good performance. Most of mine have been small engine bikes but if I got hold of a good 50cc engine I would build a really strange bike on a full suspension frame.

The way the setup on the rear has to be you could keep all the original brakes and even the gears on a mountain bike. You would just have to add a throttle control like on the china bike.

It would be a nightmare of lever and twisty controls though. A techie's wet dream. Two brake levers, two shifters, one throttle control motorcycle type, and then the suicide clutch on the bike frame lol.

My poor squashed brain would never be able to work all that.