79cc HF Carb Alternatives

GoldenMotor.com

foxshadow

Sep 1, 2011
Clarksville,TN
Greetings all,
First off, I'd like to say that I am thankful a place like this exists. I've been visiting for a couple of months now and thanks to the info from here I have made good progress on my own motorized bike. Now on the the meat and potatoes. My build involves a HF 79cc and I have been wondering what to do about the carb in regard to the throttle control. I dont really have much in the way of fabrication skills. I have looked at the HS 142F-cc Carburetor, but the thing is will it work for my build? I'm open to all suggestions and ideas. So throw them my way.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Welcome to the forum (^) Look no further than AGK, they've got a carb set-up for you! Here is a link to set-up linkage to get the throttle attached...it's really pretty simple: AGK - Throttle Linkage Kit & Instructions - Affordable Go Karts

Here's another link of an HF 79cc build they may help as well:http://motorbicycling.com/f37/new-build-hf-79cc-trek-24247.html

Good luck and have fun with the build!

dnut

Greetings all,
First off, I'd like to say that I am thankful a place like this exists. I've been visiting for a couple of months now and thanks to the info from here I have made good progress on my own motorized bike. Now on the the meat and potatoes. My build involves a HF 79cc and I have been wondering what to do about the carb in regard to the throttle control. I dont really have much in the way of fabrication skills. I have looked at the HS 142F-cc Carburetor, but the thing is will it work for my build? I'm open to all suggestions and ideas. So throw them my way.