Sprocket adapter

GoldenMotor.com

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
just askin' ...

Max, if your adapter is running true, shouldn't you be able to get rid of the rubber donuts and use ridgid steel spacers?

Side to side (warble wobble) runout would then be eliminated, with adjustment shim washers.

...just sayin'
rc

kinda like the SportscarPat hub adapter???
..which is beautifully machined from billet stock! :)

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
just askin' ...

Max, if your adapter is running true, shouldn't you be able to get rid of the rubber donuts and use ridgid steel spacers?

Side to side (warble wobble) runout would then be eliminated, with adjustment shim washers.

...just sayin'
rc

kinda like the SportscarPat hub adapter???
..which is beautifully machined from billet stock! :)

Hello! Why I have designed adapter in this way, because I have no access to metal lathe and other machinery for manufacturing. It is not enough tolerance when using only grinder, welding, and drilling. The clamp will not be able to squeeze hard enough around the hub, it means that the spokes will burst when the adapter turns and pressed against the spokes. That is why I left the rubber rings. The purpose of the adapter is to relieve the load on the spokes. Two pieces gear drive, is pretty heavy, unless I have something that stabilizes the gears will probably go down pretty quickly. Hope you understand how I've been thinking.
The adapter you are referring to looks very good, difference compared min is that it is beautifully Machined from billet stock! .cs.

Last edited: