My new baby...

GoldenMotor.com

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
well, after the last one was stolen, I decided this was an opportunity to try something new &did a 180 from the bobber/chop look of the first bike and went for more of a 1912 harley feel in excelsior green and white...
soon will add stainless fuel line w/brass fittings, and possibly go internal w/all the cables to really clean her up..?

you can see more pics as well as how I made these forks in the paint&chop section under the thread "sneak peak"

Attachments

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
I really like the look of that fork! I think i'll try a lowrider version of it. (& give you full credit of course.) ;)
the credit should mostly go to JOHN BRAIN, whom wrote an article in bike rod & custom magazine on building your own forks, then after a conversation with member"CRAZYHORSE" I said "...well, F'-it, why couldn't I do that?"
and I did have a couple ten speeds just lying around collecting dust...

..ok yeah, AND BIG THANKS TO TERRY OF BLOWBYU FOR ALL HIS HELP AND PATIENCE WITH ME!!!! -that back wheel is sweeter than sweet now!

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
halfevil333, you never know what you can do till you try!

What a work of art, halfevil333, it's my belief that our dreams are just idea's waiting for us to make them a reality. From what I've seen in your pic's my statement is now a matter of fact.

Can't wait to see your next build, maybe a ole skool bike with tat's all over it, if you can picture it in your minds eye, being an artist I'm sure you can see it already!

Peace Bro, again Congrats!
Crazy Horse.
brnot.shft.