China Girl Motor Exhaust Poll

GoldenMotor.com

What Exhaust are you running on your China Girl?

• Stock Exhaust

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Modified Stock Exhaust

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • SBP Expansion Chamber

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Other Expansion Chamber

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Total Custom Exhaust

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Re: China Girl Exhaust Poll

I like Taco's pipes in those pictures. The cones shape look to have very nice octave voice to sonically recharge unburnt fuel back into the cylinder.

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska

im running a poo poo pipe and i enjoy the slight bit of quietness from it (mostly the nois is behind me instead of under me)

i tried to mount my sbp expansion chamber on my bike but didnt want to fabricate at the time ill save it for my next build which is finally making progress since i got a job but sbp is sold out of shift kits ohh the irony

the pics of foureasys expansion chambers look the best in my opinion very well done

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

im running a poo poo pipe and i enjoy the slight bit of quietness from it (mostly the nois is behind me instead of under me)

i tried to mount my sbp expansion chamber on my bike but didnt want to fabricate at the time ill save it for my next build which is finally making progress since i got a job but sbp is sold out of shift kits ohh the irony

the pics of foureasys expansion chambers look the best in my opinion very well done
Hey, would mind explaining what a poo poo pipe is? I've heard mention of them but don't understand what's different about them.

I also bought a SBP expansion chamber, but not using it because I'm pretty happy with my custom limp dick exhaust.

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska

yep thats a poo poo

i dont think there is any real increase in performance but some benefits are the sound is behind you and the exaust is safer than sitting under the frame easily bending over a rock or fallin tree and

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

yep thats a poo poo

i dont think there is any real increase in performance but some benefits are the sound is behind you and the exaust is safer than sitting under the frame easily bending over a rock or fallin tree and
I see, so basicly it's just a stock type muffler on a longer header pipe?

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska

biknut said:
I see, so basicly it's just a stock type muffler on a longer header pipe?
well i dont think its as restricting as a stock pipe im not sure whats inside but i dont think it is made the same way as a stock pipe i did notice recently there was a slight rattle when up to speed it tripped me out for a while till i figured out if i put my foot on the muffler it stopped rattling so i guess something sorta broke inside

when i first got it if i shook the muffler it sounded as if there where loose bits of something flying around one of those worked loose

edit: and too be honest when i bought it i didnt know what a expansion chamber was or i would have ordered one of those

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.

Last night I was dreaming about mufflers. I tossed and turned all night. I think I even dreamt I was a muffler. In the morning I finally woke up ''exhausted''.