what are you waiting for in the mail ?

GoldenMotor.com

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
yup we all love to wait for stuff in the mail lol
i for one am waiting for a 70cc puch hi hi head from treatland....its been 2 days since it shipped should be here soon, i ran out to the front hall today when i heard the mail man and nope not yet lol

the sound of the mail man to me is like the sound of the ice cream truck to a lil kid !!!!

what are you all waiting for ? part ? mods ? tires? bike parts ?

FMB42

Sep 27, 2013
Idaho
Let's see; I"m waiting for a pair of piston pin clips and a complete gasket set. Also have a (gasp!) dual pull brake lever on the way. As crazy as it sounds, I'm going to try running a coaster brake wheel in addition to using front and rear caliper brakes on a single lever...

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
Let's see; I"m waiting for a pair of piston pin clips and a complete gasket set. Also have a (gasp!) dual pull brake lever on the way. As crazy as it sounds, I'm going to try running a coaster brake wheel in addition to using front and rear caliper brakes on a single lever...
where did you order the dual pull ? i am looking for one ... i have coaster breakes in the rear but i need to add a set or regular style rim breaks, front and rear to my bike and it would be sweet to run them off 1 lever !

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
The short list Im waiting for is a type A piston, Expansion chamber exhaust, worksman wheels with front drum brake, a real good triple tree fork and some new tires. But unfortunately they want money for those things so I'll have to wait before anything gets mailed lol.

Dan.

caduceus

Feb 4, 2009
Frostbite Falls, MN
The winning Publisher's Clearinghouse sweepstakes ticket? Nothing else at the moment, but I've got some woodworking and lapidary stuff in my shopping cart over at Amazonmart and maybe I'll order that so I won't feel left out.....

KnockKnock

Sep 10, 2013
CenTex
I just got my rear S2 from the guy in the brown truck today :D It's nice to be surprised with an excellent condition item when the pics make things questionable - I got lucky. Here soon I'll be ordering a 2-stroke for my new Schwinn as a get-me-by while I work on my Hornet.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I'm waiting for the WCC chopper build to sell so I can order something!
I'm currently lusting for a Dax balanced bottom end to build.
Maybe a puch head too.
and a titanium wrist pin.
and some porting.
and a pipe.

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
I'm waiting for the WCC chopper build to sell so I can order something!
I'm currently lusting for a Dax balanced bottom end to build.
Maybe a puch head too.
and a titanium wrist pin.
and some porting.
and a pipe.
right on bro !!! thats the base for a great build !!!

a great powerfull and reliable budget build that will hang with the big boys!

dax bottom end and ported jug
puch head
long intake and dellorto carb or walbro carb and reed block
tunned torque pipe
36t rear sproket
titainium wrist pin and better needle bearings( eliminate most of your vibes !)
stock piston mods (transfer port ramps exhaust ramps and cut skirt on the intake)

rock out

Jul 5, 2013
canada
I'm waiting for a 9800lumen Cree headlight and a new aluminum twist throttle handle hopefully less then a week left