Newbie budgete build / Walmart Fixie

GoldenMotor.com

gymratdaddy

Jul 7, 2012
WASATCH
$99 for the Bike ... 80cc kit bolted up with no issues ($140). Geared tall with the 700cc tires, but it is alot of fun. Need to rejet.... way too fat at my altitude

gymratdaddy

Jul 7, 2012
WASATCH
Ok, added speed demon pipe, msd wire, ngk bp6hs, 32:1 mix. Hit 30 mph w/ radar gun. I'm at 5000' and weigh 175... is this what I can expect with stock gearing?

thanks...

gymratdaddy

Jul 7, 2012
WASATCH
More parts added... Pirate head w/ b8s plug, and his intake. Bolted on tonight... hit the radar trap at 33mph. This is getting fun...

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Sounds like a cool build GRD. Post pics when ya can.

Really is fun. Functional art of your own making.

ElGallo

Jul 1, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
¿Are you still running the same bike, or did you swap for something shorter?
if so how's it going with?

Question about the expansion chamber, is it close to the jug or for further down the pipe? And about where did you feel that the extra power kick in?

I read somewhere, I'll find you the link, about drilling the crab. That there's a hole drilled out from the float bowl chamber to the main chamber at a 45° towards the manifold. supposed to help with vapors escape and aid in enriching the mix, marginal if any.

gymratdaddy

Jul 7, 2012
WASATCH
¿Are you still running the same bike, or did you swap for something shorter?
if so how's it going with?

Question about the expansion chamber, is it close to the jug or for further down the pipe? And about where did you feel that the extra power kick in?

I read somewhere, I'll find you the link, about drilling the crab. That there's a hole drilled out from the float bowl chamber to the main chamber at a 45° towards the manifold. supposed to help with vapors escape and aid in enriching the mix, marginal if any.
Same bike, Pipe is a Speed demon, so it bolts right up.. not a huge difference. I just ordered jets and rejetted.