Newb:

GoldenMotor.com

c3maddox

Jan 20, 2011
Ohio
I saw a Tribute Board Track Racer a few months back and am now interested in either buying one or building one. Honestly buying would be the easiest for me. I tend to not finish build projects ( i have a Grocery Cart build thats been around for years and I plan to scrap it for this) So any help on links and options would be great.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
1st off, welcome to the best place to get information about you MB on the web.

There is nothing like building something just the way you want it and being able to say "I built that". If your preference is to have your bike built for you, then there are tons of links here in the forum that will guide you in the right direction; plenty of people to ask and see what works and what doesn't. Be sure to use the SEARCH feature before posting a new topic, as the topic may have been covered one or more times already. As far as a pre-built MB I have read good things about Pirate Cycles and Spookytooth. Keep us posted.

c3maddox

Jan 20, 2011
Ohio
Thanks for the insight. Do you know if anyone is making the drop loop frames? I think that what they were called. I saw the Pirate Cycles one for only $500 not to bad.