Conversion

GoldenMotor.com

ilovechinagirls

Oct 20, 2013
west coast of east coast
First let me say THANKS to all the advice, suggestions,... and help this site has been over the year. You help encourage me even when my china girl's let me down.
Do not know if anyone else has done this, but 48cc is close to 3.0 CI and 66 cc is close to 4.0 CI. What does anyone think? Would it be alright to refer to them as 3 CI and 4 CI engines?

livesteamfan

Oct 24, 2009
Palmetto, FL
Well, I don't see why not. You might confuse some people being that something this small is normally refered to in cc's, but I don't think it matters too much.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
First let me say THANKS to all the advice, suggestions,... and help this site has been over the year. You help encourage me even when my china girl's let me down.
Do not know if anyone else has done this, but 48cc is close to 3.0 CI and 66 cc is close to 4.0 CI. What does anyone think? Would it be alright to refer to them as 3 CI and 4 CI engines?
2.9 ci of raw powwa is funnier. Welcome to the forum from Dallas.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Houghmade called his 50cc 4 stroke HD Silent Gray Fellow "replica"2.9 CI

3" and 4" is a bit of an undersized embarrassment so 66 CC or the hyped up "80" is what most use. :D

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
No, there's nothing wrong with giving the size in cubic inches. But that's kinda obsolete; even the American car makers don't do that anymore.

But we're pretty tolerant around here.

And it does lend perspective, now that I think about it. I remember an old LTD of mine that had an engine equal to 100 66cc china girls. It really is pretty impressive that an engine even smaller, in my case (3 CI), can haul me plus a bit of a load all over town.