just had a brilliant idea

GoldenMotor.com

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
hey everyone i had an idea about turn signals. you've probably all seen the new led lighted clothing right? well I was thinking why not put some LEDs on the back of one of those orange safety reflector vests have em hooked up to a radio controlled switch mounted to the handlebars and when you switch left the left turn signal blinks, when you switch right the right turn signal blinks and down is off.......heres a picture i drew up on paint program as kind of a rough idea......let me know some feedback........well i had an ieda drawn up but file size for the paint program default saves it to 2.17 megabytes......so no upload..... ah well you should be able to get an idea of what im talking about with the description..let me know with feedback.....thanks

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
its just too many lights WayneC. and i looked through that article Kevlarr and that is similar to but not exactly what I was going for with my idea. eh i guess it has been done already. (it just hasnt been done right)

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
Up here in New York the cops would ticket you for creating a dangerous distraction for other drivers. Just the spoke lights alone would get the cops attention.

Last edited: