Hello from Albuquerque!!

GoldenMotor.com

skidmark

Apr 3, 2009
Albuquerque
Hello From Albuquerque!! A buddy of mine had put the bug in me once he started building his motor bike and that was it, I was done for. I had to build one too. So, I should have been posting all the progress as I went along, but with work and so on, there's only so many hours in a day. so, here's the bike. It started off as a K-mart cruiser that was sitting in my grandfathers garage. After finding a Westcoast Choppers kids bike, I combined the two. and along with a welder, endless trips to the Homedepot and all the amazing help that my buddy contributed, I can say that the motorbike is now done. Just need to break it in, and tune her up. Seems the tinkering will never end. but that's part of this whole thing. I'm diggin' it.

Attachments

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Welcome to the forum. That is really a sweet looking bike! I always notice all the upgrades people make to the original kit. Sounds like you have the bug now like the rest of us. It is only a matter of time until you start your next one. I have only been around the forum for about six months and am working on my 5th bike. I will probably put the pictures on the contest site if I finish it this month. It is going to finally be one I keep, I think!

John

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Keep us posted I am here too! How would Bugs Bunny say it I took the wrong turn in Albuquerque

Last edited: