Little Red For DMB

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i think i sat on it once, never with the motor running. jeff says its pretty slow so... i feel better about that, i dont want to hurt myself.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
andy i wanted to put a tractor seat on it but jeff nixxed that. it is however the biggest bicycle seat i could find. i want to cover it speedway style dennis
I remember you talking about the tractor seat lol . Did you get your morini bike going yet .

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
thanks ray, good to hear from you. andy, i'll try this weekend with the electric starter and see what happens.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Well time had come to let the bike go to its owner for the race on the 13th of this month, it was sad to see it go. DMB got to ride it today.... Cool to see him on it. We have some issues but it will get resolved. Hope you like her "D"... She is cute...

I like the idea for your 420 cc.... Btr all the way....

Your friend.... Loco Lobo

Attachments

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
thanks bro you put alot of time and effort on this bike and i owe you alot. in fact you can have my only son. just let me know when to drop him off. and to be completly honest he's pretty hard to get started

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
thanks ray. i never really thought about it but i guess i am pretty Suave!! i like that! i hope you make it out there soon bro! dennis