Schwinn Meridian 3 wheeler

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I have two three wheelers and I am going to put a side shaft Honda 50 with a centrifical clutch on it. Anyone do this yet. Make a nice delivery bike, or grocrey getter. Love the color. Blue w/ pin stripes. (c)

countryboy1958

Oct 10, 2008
New York State
No but I an Trail Mate Desoto Classic 3 wheeler & I'm going to try and get it a motor kit. Everybody tells me I'm fool for even trying it.
They all say it could be worth $$$.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Orville and Wilber Wright was told that about there plane. rotfl They stopped laughin' when it flew. (c) I just mailed Pablo @ sic bike parts for a shift kit. I can mount the motor now I have my tools back. My welder friend can make a fuel tank to fit behind the seat post. Let them keep laughin'. Sold 6 Point Beach bikes thursday @ 750.00 a pop. You do the math. :) Tramp.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Country I will help you with any questions I can! This ain't my first rodeo! I'm going two stroke for the room in the basket. and the motor I will put on mine will not be legal :)
I don't sell to friends, neighbors, or Forum members. To valueable to me. My customers get the best I can provide, for what they want to pay for.

countryboy1958

Oct 10, 2008
New York State
Cool, Well I hope you have photos of it when done.
I'm doing this motor thing just as something for me to do to keep busy.
Being retired I like to put things together and hang out with grandson, We put heads together and try to come up with good stuff to turn heads when we ride.

mechanickid

Aug 7, 2008
nh
hey i have a stupid question, how do you start a new thread? i've done it b4 but i cant find the button. :/

countryboy1958

Oct 10, 2008
New York State
Hey I went to Frappr Maps & sent 2 guys messages about there bikes but no one has answered.
Have u ever sent messages on Frappr Maps???
I'd really like to get intouch with those guys, I have some idea's for my bike but they have seemed to have something close and I just want there input.