multi-person riding

GoldenMotor.com

hpjc10

May 3, 2010
Medford
So today my girlfriend and i rode my OCC stingray about 35 miles. she sat on my lap basically. was a blast. together we weigh about 370 lbs (250, 120) max speed ~25mph, up hill, ~19mph. only problems that I had were than the sprocket nuts loosened a little (didnt lose any), and that the spark plug cap came off a couple times, but thats just because the little screw in thing stripped its threads due to vibration and heat. other than that, it was great

Schwinn OCC Singray
2009 Grubee Skyhawk GT5 (~1800 miles on it)

.shft.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Sounds like you guys had a great ride, thats what all this MB stuff is about, it forces us to slow down and smell the roses........in such a crazy fast paced world we live in thats a good thing IMHO..!

Go to a motorcycle shop and get a good NGK plug boot and a NGK B6HS plug and the plug wire issue will be resolved.......that is one of the first things I do to my engines.

Peace .flg.

So today my girlfriend and i rode my OCC stingray about 35 miles. she sat on my lap basically. was a blast. together we weigh about 370 lbs (250, 120) max speed ~25mph, up hill, ~19mph. only problems that I had were than the sprocket nuts loosened a little (didnt lose any), and that the spark plug cap came off a couple times, but thats just because the little screw in thing stripped its threads due to vibration and heat. other than that, it was great

Schwinn OCC Singray
2009 Grubee Skyhawk GT5 (~1800 miles on it)

.shft.

hpjc10

May 3, 2010
Medford
Thanks! I am currently working on a fix for the gas tank. I also need a better mounting method, because the vibration shook the gas tank right off

hpjc10

May 3, 2010
Medford
oh, I did not mention that my petcock developed a serious gas leak. i think the threads stripped a little bit.