New neon T -shirts

GoldenMotor.com

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
Every time I ride my MB I wear a neon green, or neon orange t shirt (It's still hot here)
The best way to be safe when riding is to be seen.
I think it would be awesome if there were MOTORBICYCLING.COM t-shirts in those neon safety colors like highway road crews wear.
Something with a catchy slogan written on the back for idiot car drivers to recognize us and look out for us.

I realize it's no fashion statement or anything, but safe is what keeps us alive out there.
What would you print across the back of your shirt?...

I think I'd have something like..... DON'T HIT ME or..
WHO PEDDLES ANYMORE?

(with the classic red circle and diagonal line thru it with a picture of a front chain sprocket and
peddle cranks)

How about BIKES ..
MORE THAN JUST A HOBBY

or......

WARNING!!
HIGHLY ADDICTING
HOBBY!!

How about iron-on transfers?

Anybody like or hate the idea?

Who has t- shirt connections out there anyway?

I have an old friend who was a graphic artist who might still own a t- shirt printing company
I'm gonna see what I can come up with...

It would be something to show us as a unified group

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Construction type T- shirts with the reflective "suspender" strips would be cool.

Saw a Huffy cruiser tonight at the store and had to chuckle at the name "Good Vibrations", perfect for a shirt. rotfl

Last edited:

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i'm actually working on some shirts with that exact logo. pedals, sprocket and cranks with the "ban" circle around them. they're gonna say "pedaling sucks."

i was planning on basic colors (white red and grey) Tshirts and long sleeve T's, but if people want neons, i could do that. maybe even reflective inks, if i can get them.

my buddy has a silk screen shop, and i have my own crude set-up for small runs. i've been making my own custom shirts for 20 years.

i'll be posting them in a week or so...