When you have not much to do!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Millsy

May 16, 2010
Mandurah West Australia
Hi Guys

Just to encourage all those out there JUST keep the brain going and the welder active.

Ever since I handed my license in seven years ago due to loss of eye sight I started to use and build these bikes to get around on. ( I have about 10% in my right and 30% in my left)

These ore just three of what I have built. My Wife said to me one day How many Bikes can you ride. Hum I am not sure But I will need to keep building to find the answer I guess.auflg

Attachments

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Heya Mill nice work, I like the style of your bikes, definately unique, as well as they look oversized whick I'm sure is comfy and relaxing ride.

CoastalCruiser

Apr 28, 2010
Spaced Coast
Dude! I don't know what you been smokin' but I want some! I guess it's good for opening up the blood vessels. Does anyone else notice he's flipped those frames?

Millsy

May 16, 2010
Mandurah West Australia
I just get in the shed close the door and paint a frame does it every time. My son came in one day and got knocked out when he opened the door and said now I know why you are always so Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim_B_172

Aug 26, 2009
Saint Joseph, MO
Those are some cool bikes! do you make you're frames from scratch or modify existing ones?

P.S. My dad is into motorized bikes too and he is collecting photos to make a slide-show screen saver, I sent him you're pics. ;)