Hello I'm Back

GoldenMotor.com

KTAC

Nov 1, 2009
WA
Hello from WA. I finished a custom job I will get hi res photos. I did a gas tank conversion on a Glide Deluxe by Kustom Kruiser. People think the bike is vintage, its actually brand new, super strong and ultra light. The bike alone is 800.00 I also have a woodside in the works.. I also have alum water bottles that carry gas. 32t sprocket new slant.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited:

KTAC

Nov 1, 2009
WA
I decided to do battery. Its rechargeable and plenty powerful. I have only used it once and it primed the line before the engine shut down. This is about my 12th build and man these new slant motors have some power right out of the box. it powers the 32t sprocket well. In case anyone is wondering I used a oil bung from a lawn mower and sanded the logo off the top. I CNC ..025 alum shaped it then welded shut and smoothed it out with jb weld. Taped the valve and epoxy sealed the tank.

KTAC

Nov 1, 2009
WA
I just added a front disk brake and getting ready to mod the coaster. I want a good hub for the back. I have made several CNC attempts but about to give up and just pay for it. I woudl like a 36 and 32t

Last edited: