Riding in cleveland

GoldenMotor.com

Caddy429

Jun 16, 2011
Cleveland
Hey guys im just about finished with my first bike i live in south euclid ohio. Is there anyone close to me to go cruisi with?.. Also i have a 48 cc happy time will i get hasseled a lot here in cleveland by the cops?

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Hey guys im just about finished with my first bike i live in south euclid ohio. Is there anyone close to me to go cruisi with?.. Also i have a 48 cc happy time will i get hasseled a lot here in cleveland by the cops?
At 48cc they will have no real reason to initiate any confrontation with you. So, unless you're using it as a getaway vehicle for robbing the nearest Clark station, they shouldn't say boo. Play it cool, follow all motor vehicle laws, and you'll have no worries. They might look you over if it's a really cool looking build but that'd probably be it.

It's been more that eight years since I lived there. But something tells me you may still not want to ride alone through Collinwood, East Cleveland, or down Kincaid on the East Side. Don't be surprised if nobody even notices you over on Coventry, I used to see so much weirdness over there that you'd have to try pretty hard to stand out in that neighborhood. Ride safe my man.