new killswitch location

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Why don't you make that a toggle switch so you can just reach down & 'click it' to shut it off instead of holding down the button??? (^) (Unless that's a click on, click off button!!) :D

obd1kenobi

Dec 28, 2009
chicago
That's bad ass! nice and sneaky. Billet aluminum throttles huh? Where did you find those? I looked around on ebay for a while, didn't see anything worth trying. I tried using my old mini bike throttle, but it don't fit 7/8' bars. I already mounted my grip on the stock plastic throttle grip, but billet aluminum sounds a whole lot better! It would go great with my Billet brake cable brackets from Dan's.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
Very nice install baird. The wire thing got me down too with regards to the stock kill switch. Although my switch checked out OK with a multi-meter I read too many complaints here to even bother with it. I'm probably not the first but I located a big fat momentary horn button on the top tube and snaked the wires internally back to the seat tube. (The top tube was added to a ladies frame so drilling a couple holes should be a non-issue)

Attachments

Last edited: