my bike

GoldenMotor.com

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
the piping i used was not exact diameter i had to use a dremmel tool to size it just right. but it only took but a few minutes to do

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Well having blown my second magneto i decided to stress to points to help prevent that from happening seems it was my own ignorance that has lead me to have purchased yet another magneto. First just make sure where your wires go through the rubber gromet make sure that it is sealed my first magneto blew because i failed to make sure that it was sealed and me being me i decided to play in the rain and see what would happen going through puddles. Now the second time the mag blew, it was due to the fact i did not have the wires secured properly, they got loose and hit the exhuast melted the casing and shorted the mag out resulting in the need to order my second magneto. Moral of this story dont be ignorant when it coems to the wires. making sure they are secure will save you from having to order magnetos. Another moral destroying two magnetos in less than a year really sucks.

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
nope i am using the stock 26 inch rims, and about to change my rear tire again. i have already replaced the rear tire once, but i keep wearing them out.

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Well i have decided i am going to build a new Mt. Bike, first i got to beaZt the crap out of mine so i have an excuse for the ol lady as to why i need a new one. Right now after going through the trails and a couple trips around town the damage has been extremely minimal, the engine wont die, that cool but the bike itself is still going strong the rear rim is starting to get a slight warp, and probably will be what leads to this fun bike's demise. What the ol lady dont know is that i am going to rebuild it after i have some fun in the trails. ill post pictures when i have them, but since its an extremely nice day time to hit the trails. dnut

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
seems no pictures yet im taking my nice clean mt bike out for a spin through the trails, pics and vids to be coming soon...........she wont be clean any more :)dnut

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Well one side the side i got stuck in was deeper than the other side, the other side i can make it through, i have a few vids i just havent found the time to post them yet. I must say i am very impressed with the motor i have its a flying horse 66.80 cc. It has had the S**T beaten out of it and is still running awesome. i got on the trails WOT and the bike has suffered more than anything else. I had to replace a pedal, a couple rear rims, and i need to replace another. but thinking of purchasing a used mt bike to rebuild into a new trail bike. off to the lab i go........wee.

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
well while trailriding of course wot, with the sands help my bike decided to go for a slide, got a real good scrape the whole length of my arm, and a decent burn as well. Still had a blast rippin through the trails. next time wearing long sleave shirt or hoody, and i am definitely thinkin about buying a helmet. .bf.