How To Post Pictures of your Motorized Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

yimmie

Feb 9, 2010
allentown, PA
Re: How To Post Pictures

i could use some help. i am using photobucket. tried to resize, tried to manage attachments, tried insert image, i tried to copy photo url like explained on page 1 of this discussion. IDK i cannot post pics , not workin for me . i tried several times now. any help would be great.

Whozawhat

Jan 15, 2012
Canada

testing, testing

Hey Mods, Lords of the Realm.......

any problem with this pic????

Last edited:

porch lizard

Nov 7, 2011
Scarville, Iowa

Hi... I've been able to post pictures on this site, but have a question about it. If I post a picture on one thread, and then try to post it on a different thread, I get the message that that picture has already been posted and it won't let me use it again. Is there a reason for this, or am I just doing something wrong, and should be able to use the same photo on different threads?

Underline

Aug 12, 2012
USA

What I have been building as a test bed. Walmart wheels: one side bare metal bearings no grease besides being out of true.

Last edited:

tooljunkie

Apr 4, 2012
Manitoba,Canada
So in an attempt to post a photo from my iphone,image was too big. Quick and dirty was to email it to myself and resize photo to medium. Works good enough for me. Was of a fuji motor on a friends bike, near as i can tell only two of these babys exist.