at last

GoldenMotor.com

oldpot

Jun 21, 2012
MICHIGAN
Ok after 4 long months 3 visits by police 3 visits to secretary of state , 2 hours waiting ,and 30 mins sorting it out,and $37 later finally got my assembled moped sticker for 3 years , now i got piece of mind when i out on the bike , and not getting paranoid like before . now i be using it more then i did happy chappy here .

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Piece of mind is a priceless thing! Seems a shame that so many people have to jump through hoops and climb ladders to make things legal in the eyes of their respective states.

Best of luck in your adventures!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
nice. I looked at getting it done when I lived in battle creek. ended up moving here to the islands and no laws

oldpot

Jun 21, 2012
MICHIGAN
ty all , yep been a hard frustrating few months but well worth it , pity i not been out yet on it lol ,working on upgrades see posts (rear turn signals and brake.tail lights )wish had more money for disc brakes and hope in time 4 stroke .

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i bought some avid bb5 disk breaks on ebay. i think it was around $50.00 for the pair. i didn't expect much but they are really nice brakes. my motorized electric bicycle weights a lot and it stops it no problem. make sure your bike has mounts for the disk brakes also. most mountain bikes now days have mounts for both

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Well done oldpot! Way to stick with it. Congratulations on your MI Assembled Moped registration. Now when other builders from MI want to be legal you will have plenty of advice to give. Ride safe!