Used HT bicycle engine upgrade parts

GoldenMotor.com

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Hi all,

Recently my 66cc BGF RB80 self destructed, I have not done the teardown yet but see three massive scores in the cylinder walls, so thinking it was the wrist pin bearing.

For various reasons I am giving up on motorized bicycling for now, and if I get back into it later it will likely be with a bigger 4 stroke.

So selling off my HT goodies! These parts have 400 miles or less on them.

This was my bike with the parts mounted (with the original NT carb):

For now, here is what I have taken off:

Also, my 3L chrome gas tank with SBP petcock and fuel filter:

Still available
- BGF 3L chrome tank w/ SBP petcock and fuel filter. Chrome is in the same crappy quality that it came with, lol. I am including two gas caps, the one that came with my stock tank that I had to drill a hole in to vent, and the non-drilled cap that came with this new tank. SBP petcock and fuel filter are included. Tank new off eBay from BGF: $44 shipped, SBP petcock and filter $15 + shipping. My used price: $35 shipped.

Sold or sale pending
- (SOLD) Pirate Cycles hub adapter with 36T sprocket, sized for Shimano CB E110 hub, great condition. Price when new $70 + shipping, My used price: $45 shipped
- (SOLD) Speed Demon exhaust, good condition with a little chrome flaking at welds. Price when new $50 + shipping. My used price: $35 shipped
- (SOLD) Jaguar CDI and coil, great condition. Price when new is $75 + shipping. My used price: $50 shipped
- (SOLD) Skipu spring loaded chain tensioner with modified skate wheel, great condition. Price when new is $40 + shipping. My used price: $25 shipped
- (SOLD) DAX RT carb, 42" RT throttle cable, M5 jet kit (68 jet currently in the carb), only on the bike for 10 miles, carb is in great condition. BUT... I had to squish the air filter to fit next to the seat post, works fine, but deformed. And the plastic spacer inside the carb throat is missing since it is Seal-Alled to the imanifold. New prices: $30 for the carb, $7.50 for the cable, $6 for the jets. My used price: $25 shipped. You can buy a new spacer from Dax for $2.

Last edited:

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Re: Used HT upgrade parts

Also, for local pickup only (Austin, TX area):

Blown up BGF RB80. My poor motor had only a little over 400 miles on it and lost compression while on a WOT run. Pulled the head and see metal bits and three deep scores in the cylinder.

Motor comes with slant head, Al.Fisherman clutch roller, and centrifugal clutch. My centrifugal clutch did not come with the puller, but if you can get it off, it should be in perfect shape.

Blown motor with slant head, centrifugal clutch, and random kit stuff (CDI, NT carb, gear puller): $30

Last edited:

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Re: Used HT upgrade parts

Also up for grabs, a new, unmounted Sturmey-Archer 90mm XL-FD front drum brake.

New price from Amazon is $67 shipped, my price $45 shipped.

Update... SOLD!

Last edited: