The OfFiCIaL Low Rider Motorized Bicycle Thread

GoldenMotor.com

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
I just posted one yesterday still doing work on it and have a lot of parts coming and will be posting pics everytime I get a few things done Im goin to be running a small crank arms so I can pedal I just ordered a crown for the springer front end so it will be about 3 inch lower then in the pics please check it out

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
i also just heated my exhaust cause with the crown it was about a half inch off the ground so no its tucked up right under the lower bracket

Geordan White

Jun 9, 2019
Roseville California
Let's face it, board track racers are so yesterday lol, sorry. The low rider style is were it's at now, Homey.

If you love your Switch Blade, Cannibal, OCC, Mustang, Straight 8, or any other low rider, stop bogarting pics of your bike, and post a picture here so we can all drool together, in one great thread.

So please post pictures of your magnificent Low Rider Motor Bicycles in this thread, and if you would be so kind, please explain what changes you made, if any, to get your bike to Lofection
Let's face it, board track racers are so yesterday lol, sorry. The low rider style is were it's at now, Homey.

If you love your Switch Blade, Cannibal, OCC, Mustang, Straight 8, or any other low rider, stop bogarting pics of your bike, and post a picture here so we can all drool together, in one great thread.

So please post pictures of your magnificent Low Rider Motor Bicycles in this thread, and if you would be so kind, please explain what changes you made, if any, to get your bike to Lofection

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
There are a lot of great mo-lowriders in this thread but DragRay is still my fave. The flat handle bars didn't make sense to me until I noticed the foot pegs on the rear axle.
-I wish low riders were easier to pedal and ride. I'm not coordinated enough.
drawway bike.png