schwinn cruiser build

GoldenMotor.com

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Just a little update I have just a little over 60 trouble free miles on my bike and must say it seems to run better and better . I am waiting on my new front hub so i can put a front brake on hopefully ill have it on by the middle of next week .

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
The muffler i made out of some scrap aluminum i had . I turned to end caps and slid a tube in between them and packed it with muffler packing. It definitely made it a lot quieter .

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Update finally got my front brakes on feels a lot safer riding knowing that i can stop in a reasonable amount of time now .Ill take some pictures of it later .

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Okay Here is my completed bike with the front hydraulic disk brake.I am already thinking of my next build something along the lines of full suspension cruiser hmmmm.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Just a quick ride report on my bike . I just got back from a LA ride and must say i am very pleased with the way this bike rides and runs. I have just over 180 miles on it now putting the last 30 miles on it tonight.It has run with no issues at all nothing falling off no break downs .It has a nice little cruise speed of 30 miles per hour now and has climbed every hill i have gone up with it . The bike seems to be getting a little faster and smoother with every mile i put on it .

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Just a quick ride report on my bike . I just got back from a LA ride and must say i am very pleased with the way this bike rides and runs. I have just over 180 miles on it now putting the last 30 miles on it tonight.It has run with no issues at all nothing falling off no break downs .It has a nice little cruise speed of 30 miles per hour now and has climbed every hill i have gone up with it . The bike seems to be getting a little faster and smoother with every mile i put on it .
Glad to hear it is going great for you headtrama, that sure is one beautiful ride (^)

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
This is a beautiful bike man. I want a tank just like that. I can tell you spent a lot of time and money on this. More so time than money. Just out of curiosity, how much does that tank hold?

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
Great. You know if you ever wanted to start manufacturing tanks like this I might buy one from you. Just a thought. Of course shipping it from California to Florida may me a hassle not worth dealing with. lol.