Cafe' Racer

GoldenMotor.com

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Love the color. Looks like the spark plug boot is going to be a tight fit. I know they make a plug with a shorter profile, not sure of the part number.

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
Just a little more on the bike. The handlebar setup was just something I dreamed up one day to see if it would work. The steerer tube is threaded all the way down. I cut out everything I could between the upper and lower bar. Threaded on another set of steerer tube bearings and mounted the mini stem in the middle. The main problem is finding 3/4 inch dia. bars now.
Just trying to get it back together and test a few things before I finish it. The motor is an 80cc I bought off ebay dont know where it came from. But Im mainly putting it together to make sure its going to work and then I'll finish everything else. But I also have this to finish so who know...its a Firestone super cruiser.

Attachments

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
You gotta make that in the frame looking tank hold the fuel if not may the Gods of speed frown on you............................ Just yanking your chain. I like the bike and think you should make it work for fuel. Good luck on the build.
Ilikeabikea would kill for that bike I'd be willing to bet.

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i like alot it says speed but i am to old to lean over like that riding :(. i am even thinking of putting monkey bars on my motorized bicycle like they had on the old schwinn sting rays. for me so far the most comfortable is the cruiser style bicycle. i would like to ride a stretch model like redbaron has some day and see how comfortable they are

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
Sorry about taking so long to reply..its been clean the yard 30 minutes work on bikes 2 hours...clean yard..etc etc...but it doesnt ride to bad..little hard on the back and butt. I dont like it for city riding because the rear gear size and the length of the arms on the crank make it almost impossible to get across a two lane highway quickly. I'm thinking of going to a bigger gear just for take off. I only ride in town so I need more take off and less pedaling. I had a longer arm crank on it at first but I didnt like my knee and my chin hitting..

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I LIKE IT!!! Now, if we can get started a "Motorized Bike Racing Series" Some Go-Kart track's should be lot's of fun. Or I'm I a racing freak and some thing's should not be raced :confused: