Toss up honda 4 Stroke or mitsubishi 2 Stroke

GoldenMotor.com

skyhawk217

Aug 24, 2009
Decatur, IL
i get so sick of replies to mesages suggesting scooters and motorcycles. if thats what we wanted, we'd do that and go to another forum. another thing, dont worry about what the next guy is spending. all we have to do is look at your bike to see how much you spent. quality parts, components, and personal labor cost MONEY. if you dont have it, i would suggest WALKING. we see your sprawlmart bought bike coming from a mile away.

profile pic is 2nd build

Last edited:

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
My bike is my toy and I'll drop as much money as I want to in it. And in the end no matter what I've spent, it is mine and custom. The advise to go by a scooter or a motorcycle is stupid, scooters are ugly I will never ride one! Motorcycles are fine no prob with em, but with a motorized bike you can go from rd to trails in a second and no fear of being a lil crazy cause ya can probly fix it yourself. That is why I do this not because I'm strapped, I do have a new baby so I am kinda strapped but this is a hobby for me its much like RC cars an old hobby of mine which I had 1000's of dollars in, am I right?