Chat

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I really enjoy the chat feature. It's great to talk in real time. The feature here is a wee bit hard to read and almost impossible to keep up with if there are more then 2 folks on at the same time. Just throwing a thought out here, use the page real estate to direct folks to an independent window. Any free IM (yahoo or MSN,etc) have ways to set up free rooms that can be restricted or public. Last one I set up in yahoo, had voice and cam which could help in troubleshooting or for folks who have difficulty typing This would save on bandwidth and allow chatters to continue to browse MB.com with out having to have 2 browsers open. Also would allow for up to 10 folks on at the same time with out hiding what was said 3 sentences before.

Just a thought. I will make one if it is wanted. takes nothing and no time.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
top left of the chatbox it says chatbox with an down arrow. hit that and choose view full chatbox and it should do what you want

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
My only problem with the chat is that the conversations scroll from bottom to top...very confusing and hard to keep up with.

You have to read the bottom, then go up and read and ........if it scrolled the other way, it would be golden.