Death Race Oct. 29 2011

GoldenMotor.com

agk

Oct 2, 2010
Santa Barbara CA
Wish we could attend as we had a great time at the last Death Race. The weekend after the Grange race is too close for us. It takes a little time to get the bikes ready and save up gas money for the journey. If you are going to have a 4-stroke class and need some prizes to give away let us know. We are happy to contribute to this great event!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Attachments

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
So Dave; If ya dont intend to race and just want to see and hang out whats a good time to show up? I might bring mine down to scoot around the pits and check out the other rides.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
So Dave; If ya dont intend to race and just want to see and hang out whats a good time to show up? I might bring mine down to scoot around the pits and check out the other rides.
The track opens up for us at 5pm, we will have anywhere from 2-3 hours or more if anybody wishes of practice and just cruising around the track before we start racing.

If you just want to enter the pits and no riding on the track the pit fee is $10, if you do want to ride the track it is $15. To be a spectator in the stands is FREE.

Death Race is not just about racing, there is plenty of track time for those who just wish to ride around and have fun.

Only one more week! .wee.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
i am going to try and make it but its up in the air right now right now i am having problems with my bike i think i busted a seal on my two wheel bike or something everytime i hit the trotle a bunch of smoke comes out of the tail pipe so i am tring to get some funds together so i could get a new motor