new build check it out

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I am interested...so post some more as it moves along. The FAB work is amazing. I really like the tank, well the complete bike looks sick. Nice Work

I see you are in calif. but have never seen you on our rides.

CCC

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Nice rat, I really like the rear drop-outs, great for chain adjustment. Nice tank too....would sure hate ta grind my nutz on the top of it thoughrotfl Keep em coming, it's lookin sweet.

so-

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Very Nice fab work.I can see by the heat trail someone there knows how to TIG.Not a lot of stops and starts.Hope your wrapping your beads?Do you have crater control?
Very creative.
For the front end are you using round or square stock for the structure and wrapping it with sheet metal?
What's the deal with the shot of the drop-outs?
Pics kinda like the ones I take.
Are you gonna fab some pointy adjusters?
And the seat stay?
Is that a notch in it?
What are you gonna do there?
For the handle-bars are you gonna make your own?,or are you gonna make it look really cool with stock ones and flip them?
Again Very Nice work and Very creative! Kip.
[email protected]

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
hey kip thanks there but i cant take any credit on the welding, my bud that has the welder is the one doing all the welding im just helping and learning a lot in the process. the front end is actually all made out of 16 guage steel. its all custom eccept for the springer center post and spring. the rest of the bike is still in the workings there is still a bit of work to be done but i will keep u all posted on progress

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
hey kip thanks there but i cant take any credit on the welding, my bud that has the welder is the one doing all the welding im just helping and learning a lot in the process. the front end is actually all made out of 16 guage steel. its all custom eccept for the springer center post and spring. the rest of the bike is still in the workings there is still a bit of work to be done but i will keep u all posted on progress
He surely knows what he's doing,Pay Close attention.You can teach a monkey how to weld but you can't teach it how to fabricate!
He's certainly not a monkey!
Wow,Just 16ga and that round stock in front?I guess? Gonna be tough to keep straight!Keep the air hose handy.Good thing metal has a memory! Just hafta beat it into submission!
I'm Knoodling a girder build myself.not any time soon to many other irons in the fire.Different approach hopefully the same COOL outcome as yours!Kip.
[email protected]