Find a Dealer & Review

GoldenMotor.com

junkyard

Jan 6, 2009
st.petersburg fla
well i really thought this was gunna be a positive review but....

i ordered the EPA 50cc round head kit from Zone8cycling specifically because i wanted the round head

the website looked nice....professional

i read good reviews and when i saw the pics of the round head motorbiker posted i decided thats what i wanted

then it got here and it wasnt the round head....it was the square head....and didnt even have the raw name plate on the cover plate

ok this is my first kit and ive been saving up and waiting and planning it out in my head....you guys know what i mean....then im supposed to just send it back on my dime and hope that they eventually send me the engine i ordered????....i can understand if something was wrong with the engine itself and i needed to return it under warrenty but its not even the engine i ordered....thats either false advertizing or idiots run the place

i sent an email telling them they wont get anymore of my business but i didnt bother sending the motor back

the kit itself seems to be fine...regular cheap kit like everyone sells....motor seems good....not the upgraded clutch lever with the beefed up part that goes around the handlebar , this one has a hinge ....im guessing so you dont have to remove the left grip???....even tho they give you a new left grip???

anyway my review is they are dishonest and totally misrepresent themselves on the website....avoid these guys

save yourself the trouble and frustration and just buy from thatsdax

Last edited:

zone8cycling.com

Jul 31, 2008
are you sure you order from us ? what is your order number i will investigate this. i think you're here just to bash us. so can you post your order number up so i can look up your order? we don't even have a picture up on our website with roundhead?

junkyard

Jan 6, 2009
st.petersburg fla
are you sure you order from us ? what is your order number i will investigate this. i think you're here just to bash us. so can you post your order number up so i can look up your order? we don't even have a picture up on our website with roundhead?
i sent you an email already

50cc bicycle engine kits EPA Certified

that sure looks like a round head to me and thats what i purchased... notice the blue sticker and name plate

edit 2-12-09:thank you for changing the pic....hopefully you wont have anymore issues

50cc bicycle engine kits

thats what i got....same white sticker on the side.....no raw name plate

your replys to my email was the same as your reply in the forum

im not gunna argue with you........im just tellin it like it is

buyer beware....dont trust the website or the pics posted

motorbiker linked your site to the motor he got......i assumed he got it from you

even if he didnt the fact is still your pic is of a round head engine and im just warning those who might want one to not go by the misrepresenting pics you have

and it doesnt sound like you want to reslove anything....your sidestepping

Last edited:

junkyard

Jan 6, 2009
st.petersburg fla
heres the email i sent you minus my personal info:

i ordered the round head EPA kit and you sent me the square head

im not goin to waste my time sending it back im just never going to buy from
you again and im goin to tell everyone i know to do the same

word of mouth moves fast with the internet

you guys should get your act together

if i wanted to deal with B.S. i would have just bought one off ebay

Order #: 1233683133-758

your emails gave the same replys:

who ever said it was a round head ?????

our ad don't even states it's a round head

that was the replys from 2 seperate emails

Last edited:

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Having only bought 1 engine from zone8 I can't say what they are like except in my case. I got what was in their picture (just checked same pic as back in december) at the price stated in a couple of days. I wrote a review on another forum about this company.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
USABikeMotors.com........ Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Joel and the guys at USA Bike Motors was kind enough to allow me to take up some of there time and poke around.

I was very impressed with what they have done so far. They are very knowledgeable and have some great ideals for the future of motor assisted bicycles.

I have no doubt that they can help you out whether you are new to Motorized bicycles or have built many.

They are a grubee distributer and offer the Chinese Star Fire two-stroke in 50, 58, & 66cc. And the spare & replacement parts to keep your motor running.

They have the standard motor, black & chrome, and a complete chrome motor which I must say looks awesome. They also offer chrome dress up items.

There kits come complete with:

- 2 cycle motor
- Teardrop black metal gas tank
- 44T chrome dished sprocket with 9 holes
- "Through-the-spokes" type mounting assembly for rear sprocket
- EPA Approved black catalytic muffler
- Twist throttle assembly with kill switch and cable
- CD Ignition assembly
- Black glossy chain guard
- All mounting brackets, gaskets and hardware
- UPGRADED Clutch lever and cable
- UPGRADED Ball Bearing chain idler and tensioner
- UPGRADED size 415/41 chain
- UPGRADED carburetor assembly with larger air intake and shutoff valve to prevent drips and leaks
- FREE Spare exhaust gasket
- FREE Spare head gasket
- FREE Spare clutch puller
- FREE Spare spark plug
- FREE spark plug tool
- Complete, easy to follow installation instructions, fuel mix guide and maintenance manual

They will soon be offering a line of bicycles with the fuel tank built into the frame and a trike kit that will take out all the fabrication so it will be a bolt in item.

Check out there web site at Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce or give them a call 520-777-0924

Attachments