all KINDS of double-threads about bike lights.

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I think that is a good idea... But I don't want this to get to be a thread police state either.

Lumping threads together is a good idea. Making it uncomfortable for someone who starts a new thread just because they didn't find the previous one is something I saw happen on other forums and I didn't like it.

So I agree with the idea so long as it stays constructive.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
here is my feeling on this. most everyone that joins this forum are like me and a little older :eek: and not that great with computers and still learning. i remember the first forum i joined and it took me forever to learn how to post let alone search threads. i like people posting and after someone gets used to the forum they start learning the other features such as search. i want this forum to be a nice place to visit and not somewhere that you are afraid of posting in the wrong place or posting something that has already been asked. soon i will lump threads togather but it will take time. i am looking at different ways to do things but the last thing i will do is tell people where and how to post. i have some ideas to stream line things and still experimenting on what is best for all.

misteright1_99

Mar 21, 2008
Treasure Coast, Florida
here is my feeling on this. most everyone that joins this forum are like me and a little older :eek: and not that great with computers and still learning. i remember the first forum i joined and it took me forever to learn how to post let alone search threads. i like people posting and after someone gets used to the forum they start learning the other features such as search. i want this forum to be a nice place to visit and not somewhere that you are afraid of posting in the wrong place or posting something that has already been asked. soon i will lump threads togather but it will take time. i am looking at different ways to do things but the last thing i will do is tell people where and how to post. i have some ideas to stream line things and still experimenting on what is best for all.
I am sooooo happy to be here, and so proud to be a member.

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
dont get me wrong, i wasnt trying to be 'down' on anyone new.
i just think it would save a whole lot of seaching/asking/answering the same questions 'til the cows come home.
i know what you mean about the 'thread police' and i'm not for that. period.
just think it would really tidy things up and make that popular issue into a one-stop-shop.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
actually i didnt take your post wrong spunout it got me thinking alot. i am looking at different options like having a forum area for electrical, one for drivetrains and chains, ehaust ect. i am playing on a site you all cannot see till i get it sorted how to do it. what has me concerned with all the different sections its easy to get lost so bear with me while i try to figure out what is best for all

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
You think YOUR confused rotfl After I changed computers I forgot where I transfered my files. I needed a recipe for texas mayonaise and found a folder called Mayo Clinic! Never been there. Some doctors files got mixed up with mine. Oh well rotfl

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
gross grouping would be an awsome idea, this is a great place to read ,study and post. I am still learning how to work it all

Last edited: