Hello World! Moto-Kletas from Perú!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Moto-Kletas

Jun 18, 2010
Peru
Hello everyone,
My name is Alvaro Im a member of the Moto-Kletas crew here in Perú, South America. I finally decided to become a member of this forum, Ive been reading stuff here fot a long time.
My english is not so good, but well, here yo have peruvean "motorbike-lover" brothers.
See you there...
()

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Welcome to the forum Alvaro! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Hi,we can work with the english thing,many of us have computer grimlins that put different letters in the words we type, even though we are sure we pushed the right key making for some detective work some-times to figure them out

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Welcome...to the international forum for motorized bikes. We have members from all across the globe.

We all speak motorized bikes.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Ezdoesit, glad your a wild and crazy guy because if you get to the end of the photo Bucket slide show you won't be any better off.

Starts as it sits now and works it's way back until its back where I started. I redid the bike and built the rest. It's electric powered My happy mug is in there some where I believe. I'm the old guy that looks like he is almost in his right mind.
Hope you enjoy.

Steve.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum, Alvaro. I want to vist Peru and South America sometime. My son's Taekwondo master travels to Chile every year.

Moto-Kletas

Jun 18, 2010
Peru
Hey everyone, thanx for the nice welcome, I will definetly post some pictures of our work soon.

BTW: Nice work fasteddy!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Fo'sho'....though some of us have endless patients, and answer the same questions several hundred times in the course of a month....you guys think I have 9000+ posts for no reason? :)