Complete ATTENTION PLEASE:

GoldenMotor.com

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
I need a helmut, I have a M/C 3/4 hemut but I just cant get my brain to accept using it on a bicycle. I need some thing just a tad lighter but with good protection.

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
I need a helmut, I have a M/C 3/4 helmut but I just cant get my brain to accept using it on a bicycle. I need some thing just a tad lighter but with good protection.
Yea helmets are very important;If that dude would have been wearing one it would have saved him from allot of trauma. The more I think about it, the more I end up feeling sorry for him.It was a mini school bus van that he hit.The lady driver got out and was just standing there,looking at her back windsheild and allot of blood.I'm sure the cops got his bike and he later ended up in the hospital.
If there are too many accidents involving motorized bikes they are going to take them away from all of us

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
is it normal for people in canada to get hit by cars?

on a side note, i was working on a 1200 foot transmission tower in texas when a storm came up. the tower had an elevator (more like a 2 person coffin on cables) and me and my buddy were inside of it, and 2 guys were standing on the top. it takes 27 minutes to get down from the top, and at about 200' the tower was struck by lightning.

luckily, it was grounded really well, so all we got was a super loud "CRACK!" spiked hair, and spark trails all around us.

scared the bejeezus outta me.

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
wow I would have been scared also; after hearing about that dude who got hit 8 times, it make me wonder;how on earth could someone get 8 times i can see once or twice, but 8 times?

starrunner

May 12, 2008
vintageboatplans.com
If he keeps that up,he'll be expunging himself real good and blighted he shall be as he lays in the dark,six feet under. Hey I'm getting pretty good at typing without looking at the keys........just wish I could spell.
Your teachers never taught the spelling golden rule. I before E except after C. As in windshield.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Didn't Lee Majors play you in an old TV series? "We can rebuild him. We have the technology..."
Not making fun of you, Salty. It just struck me sort of funny. I have a warped sense of humor...
Tom

I only cost one million....and I'm a lot better looking than Lee Majors !....LOL...all good !

Thanks,
Salty.shft.