Is there going to be an East Coast motorized bicycle Rally in Hartford CT this year

GoldenMotor.com

Bicycleman48

Mar 20, 2009
New York
Hello Everybody .... Does anybody know of an East Coast motorized bicycle rally in Hartford, CT this year ?? I remember that there was one last year, but I was unable to attend either that one or the one in Delaware. If anybody knows when and where there is going to be a RALLY in the Hartford area, please respond. Thanks and best wishes to everyone. .shft.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Re: Is there going to be an East Coast MB'er Rally in Hartford CT this year

Howdy BM. Yeppers, there will be. A few of us have been talking and thinking May 2nd but is still up in the air.

Also, a couple of us are meeting up for a ride this Saturday if your not to far. Send me an email and will send details on both. [email protected]

Bicycleman48

Mar 20, 2009
New York

Thanks Dan for responding. I will send you an e-mail from my e-mail address [email protected] and get more information. My nephew and I would really want to be part of it. A Sunday would be great !!! I will e-mail and watch this page. Thanks again to you for responding and to all who are involved in getting the rally going. BM48.shft.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT

Man, would have loved to have hooked up with you guys Saturday, But I'm busy all day. Count me in for May 2nd or whenever for the ECMBM [East Coast Motorbike Meet-up] Have a great Ride.

[Bicycleman48]-I'm thinking of putting together a meet-up/Ride this summer in Litchfield.

TRAX

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

I am in Trax! 2 MBers= a lunitic frindge

wut? snork

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT

well if two's a lunitic frindge then three MB's = An Insane Road Riot! planning the route now. will start a thread w hen it gets closer.

Bicycleman48

Mar 20, 2009
New York

Hey, Trax, how ya doing ?? Nice to make your acquaintance. Yes, I would definitely be very interested in a MB ride in Litchfield county, CT. As I work on Saturday, I am hoping that Sunday will be the day of choice (LOL). My nephew would also be interested; he lives in Danbury. Please keep me in the loop on that ride ... my e-mail address is: [email protected] - thanks for the invite and please keep me in the loop. All the best to you and yours. BICYCLEMAN48 (Tom).brnot

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT

Doing well Tom, thanks for asking. Nice name by the way [Mine is Tom too (^)]. Will email you as things develop also will start a thread when it gets closer. Sunday should work will keep that in mind when picking a date. I'm just in the early planning stage at this point looking for interest. It will be after Dan's meet-up so We will have at least two to look forward to.r.ly.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

So cool. I would like to do a thing. Every Sunday, some one who knows a fun place to ride, hosts a run.

The rally in wethersfield is set for May 2nd. RusticoRay an' I did a ride today. Was a blast and I showed him where I was thunking to meet up and start from.

(we did vids, 2 funny)((tried at mcdonalds drive-threw. cracked me up))

HseLoMein

Oct 30, 2008
Boston, MA

Hey Dan, I wil be there too, I came last year, but my bike broke, this time ill bring two.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Cool HLM!!! Will have at least one spare too.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

All set for Sunday, May 2nd

Thanks guys! Gets better every year

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT

I'm about 98% sure that I'll be able to make it. I don't get on here nearly enough. I got the bike out of the shed last weekend and it started right up so I was happy. What time are we going to be meeting?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

I was thinking 10 or 11 am. I will be there early to set up, so any time is good. It's going to be in Wethersfield this year. Got an awesome rout planed for the ride. There is a park next to the DMV, 60 State Street Wethersfield, CT 06161. Gonna cook and meet up there. As your looking at the DMV building, it is to the left and behind. Farthest, rear parking lot. (Easier then it sounds)

There are 2 threads going for this, so I will post in both; http://motorbicycling.com/f35/ct-get-together-2010-a-17386.html#post169689

Cool about your bike fireing right up CaHs. Amazing lil wonders them 2 smokers. 98% sure!? snork.

Carol says hey Calvyn, HSL and Trax. Is too funny, I have to ask her who is whom or what nic name/real name. And she remembers! I got lucky and she is most certinly the brains of our happy lil outfit.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT

Hey Dan, Tell Carol I said Hey. Lisa and I will be there on the 2nd. Lisa (my wife) came last year but left to go shopping as she didn't have a MB to ride. I have built another and she will be riding the one I rode last year. Oh ya, if your grilling this year don't forget to bring a spare chain tensioner err I mean Flip-O-Matic lol.

TRAX

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Hey Dan, Tell Carol I said Hey. Lisa and I will be there on the 2nd. Lisa (my wife) came last year but left to go shopping as she didn't have a MB to ride. I have built another and she will be riding the one I rode last year. Oh ya, if your grilling this year don't forget to bring a spare chain tensioner err I mean Flip-O-Matic lol.

TRAX
Har. LOL! I forgot about that! For folks who were not there last year, we had brought masive amounts of food and every thing to go with it. We just forgot the burger flipper thing. Ozzy had a brand new kit that we finished building at the rally. He did not want to use his conventional tensioner. So Carol confiscated it and made this...

Attachments