Venice Beach ride March 7th 2010

GoldenMotor.com

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Do I need a membership to ride with your guys? If I do, where do I apply for one?
Sorry Edfang, hahaha I was just havin an inside joke with Rockvoice. No, you don't have to carry any paperwork, just come out for the ride and have a great time. Hope you can make it.dance1

MxG

Dec 28, 2009
long beach , CA
Haha that would b nice!

Just asking cuz I'm 19 n might go on that ride but I don't want to b a party pooper n hold u guys back from hitting a bar

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Haha that would b nice!

Just asking cuz I'm 19 n might go on that ride but I don't want to b a party pooper n hold u guys back from hitting a bar
Naw, don't worry bout that. It's not about hittin bars anyway bro, some folks like to get a cold one mid way, then some others will have a cig and not drink at all. no bars really, just places to eat where you can get a brew.xct2

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Some one listed a handful of old bikes with in the prior hour and this was the freshest thread ,I dont know how to inter any where except on these windows(threads?)some times I get back to the different titles page but I don't know how it happens,I cant do it when I want too.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I dont know what time zone these threads are entered inthat is why I put 7:51 central,as in KC,MO time