China Bike Speed Week

GoldenMotor.com

MikesBikes

Nov 28, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I'm thinking about sponsoring a "China Bike Speed Week" TM complete with bike races and different classes of China-Engine bikes; weight, age, stock, modified, grouping. Also show and sell area. Awards for the best modified, peoples choice, and stock. First meet would be scheduled for the first week of July, 2010. Who is interested? mikesbikesusflg

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
I'm thinking about sponsoring a "China Bike Speed Week" TM complete with bike races and different classes of China-Engine bikes; weight, age, stock, modified, grouping. Also show and sell area. Awards for the best modified, peoples choice, and stock. First meet would be scheduled for the first week of July, 2010. Who is interested? mikesbikesusflg
I'm down!!! Sounds like a blast. Where will it be held?? I'll be following this closely. Can't wait to hear it's official.
Thanks,
Justin .fly

Last edited:

wheelstand matty

Sep 3, 2009
grafton hill, wormtown mass
SOUNDS AWESOME Definetly interested. Looks like possibly an EAST COAST location???.wee.

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
if it's out of california, i need a sponsor. hotels, per diem... c'mon, i could be a contender...

Pirate Cycles will be your Sponsor Bairdco.

Were all family!

No farting after midnight "only Rules". Gotta dream about that win for a full 8 hours.
Justin

MikesBikes

Nov 28, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA USA
OK, this started out as just an idea but I think it could gain some support here. I live in the midwest and was thinking about having it near Akron, Ohio for nostaglia sake. Any potential sponsors out there? The insurance angle scares me, you know with the speeds involved there will bound to be injuries and death---and that is just in the camp ground before the race. mikes

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
OK, this started out as just an idea but I think it could gain some support here. I live in the midwest and was thinking about having it near Akron, Ohio for nostaglia sake. Any potential sponsors out there? The insurance angle scares me, you know with the speeds involved there will bound to be injuries and death---and that is just in the camp ground before the race. mikes
if you have it in ohio im there, not far from michigan

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Bummer, thought it was gonna be in PA. These things are a blast. Every one I have ever been to has tought me more in a day or 2 then any year of building I have done on my own. Honestly I have yet to meet a MBer I did not like. They just seem to attract fun and good folks. Half a bubble off plumb, but in the right ways. lol

(We host one in CT in May for East cost folks and far travelers)((Not races, so far, but just a gathering))