Sunlite Monark style Springer fork

GoldenMotor.com

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
I have a Sunlite retro springer fork with disc mount.They are gloss black with satin springs. 1 1/8 thread less.. I will include spacers with sale.It has about 3 miles on it. $100 shipped money order please. I wiil get steering tube measurement soon

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Nice price! I waited weeks for my Felt Abraham Linkage fork which is basically the same without the brake interfaces. Just blew my extra cash on snow tires or this would be mine! It would be right at home on that Felt Neil....

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Nice price! I waited weeks for my Felt Abraham Linkage fork which is basically the same without the brake interfaces. Just blew my extra cash on snow tires or this would be mine! It would be right at home on that Felt Neil....
SOLD!
Yep, I bought it. I get a lot of good deals from MotoMagz.

Where do those 2 thin plastic 'washers" go in that Felt headset?
Awesome packing job on my Felt frame! :D Thanks.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Nice score on the fork Neil. I'm glad the Felt showed up looking good. I took no chances with the packing! The little thin washers "snap" into the cups and act as retainers. It shouldn't take more than finger nail pressure to pop them in or out. Post photo's of your build. I'm curious to see what you do with it.