Trek Shiftkit Bikini Pics

GoldenMotor.com

Hawaii_Ed

Feb 22, 2009
Honolulu, HI
I decided the old beach cruiser was too slow, so I ordered some new parts and built up my Trek 4300. It was my pedal commuter for years, and is a very comfortable bike. So far I have hit and held 46 with a tailwind and a slight downhill, but it like 35 on the the flat. Of course I needed some bikini pics, and I made a little vid of it in action too!

Here is the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/my_videos

Bikini pics are linked in my sig :)

Attachments

Hawaii_Ed

Feb 22, 2009
Honolulu, HI
I turned the bike once :) That is Julie, I am Ed :) She rides pedal bikes, but is not sure if she can handle a motor yet :) I think we are going to hit the beach this morning, will get some more bikini pics.

Here is one of me and Julie :)

Attachments

grouchyolfart

May 31, 2008
Wahiawa, Hawai'i
Bike??? laff

Dammit, Ed! Knock it off! Howdaheck? Retired? You look young enough to be my son. laff So where can I find one? The cutie, not the bike. To heck with the bike. laff

OH, yeah, sounds like I'm going to have to invest in a shift kit. I like the speeds you been getting. .shft.

Hawaii_Ed

Feb 22, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Geesh, they are all over :) Sandy's, Waikiki, Pearl Ridge Mall, Waianae :)

Julie likes Ko'olina Lagoons, we hit Ewa Beach park alot too :)

And the military thing...came in at 17, did 22 years, now I have a bit of a paycheck, and young enought to start another career if I can find one!

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
ED I closely went over every photo you posted.I enlarged every one of them.I have looked and looked and looked and still can not figure out what kind of helmet that is.HARLEYS DAD

grouchyolfart

May 31, 2008
Wahiawa, Hawai'i
Geesh, they are all over :) Sandy's, Waikiki, Pearl Ridge Mall, Waianae :)

Julie likes Ko'olina Lagoons, we hit Ewa Beach park alot too :)

And the military thing...came in at 17, did 22 years, now I have a bit of a paycheck, and young enought to start another career if I can find one!
As my wife reminds me all the time...."Dream on, dude." laff
Azokay. Nowdays, it's just eye candy for this old fart. :D

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
ED I closely went over every photo you posted.I enlarged every one of them.I have looked and looked and looked and still can not figure out what kind of helmet that is.HARLEYS DAD
Doc, you're looking at the helmet!?!?!? You have gotten too old!!!

Ed! At least you got her on solid ground with the heels this time!

Hawaii_Ed

Feb 22, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Yes, they look good on pavement, but not so good for off-road :)

That is a Trek helmet LOL. Planning on getting a DOT brain bucket or something, need a little more safety since I am breaking 50 MPH on the downhill :)

grouchyolfart

May 31, 2008
Wahiawa, Hawai'i
What dang helmet!..................:D

That cruise looked way too kewl, Ed. Sure hope I can join y'all on the next one. Btw, that Waipio park is called CORP or Central Oahu Regional Park or Patsy Mink State Park or whatever. laff

Hey, I scored a carbon composite helmet from a garage sale and it's got a Mohawk stuck on top center. I'm going to mount a couple of Jack Christmas balls on either side. laff I'll be a goofy lookin' Grouchy'ol Fart. :D