The Difference

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
between this site and the the high priced brand can be found in the pablo's and now two other bikes that aren't acting right and our response to them. Those threads will run for pages with suggestions i am sure. The suggestions might not help, but the members here are standing toe to toe with the poor guys while they fight through it.

On the other site I had to literally make a pest of myself to get any help at all. Then if it hadn't been for Norman mentoring me, I would have tossed the gasoline engine into the trash and move on to more electric motors. I would have missed out on so much.

I feel like everyone here has something to contribute but even more important they want to contribute. I think we are beginning to realize that we are planting the seeds for a new movement. Something we can see grow and thrive. We indeed have a dream, it is to see the streets filled with motor bikes. Yes bothers a motor bike in every two and a half car garage in this country, and of course a chicken in ever pot.

It is inevitable that this hobby will grow to a movement. A movement with lessons that cross into society in general. Soon there will politicians going door to door on motor bikes. They will actually know what it is like to be equal. as no man on a china bike is truly any better than any other man on a china bike. The Generals of industry can't make them run any better than the people on this forum.

God may have created all men equal but it took the colt.44 and the china girl bike to make it happen. So raise your glass in a toast. Here's to us and those like us, Damn few of them, but more coming over all the time.

BY THE WAY THIS IS AN EDITORIAL IT DOES NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF ANY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. ALTHOUGH JOHN MCCAIN WOULD HAVE RIDDEN ONE TWENTY YEARS AGO I'M SURE. HILARY COULD HAVE MADE THE COMMERCIAL IF SHE WOULD POSE IN A BIKINI ON MY BIKE... AND OBAMA NEEDS ONE TO CONNECT BETTER WITH THE PEOPLE. GOD BLESS AMERICA REMEMBER OUR SOLDIERS IN HARMS WAY

Last edited: