Has anyone here had any experience with this carb?

GoldenMotor.com

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
I have, I've gota neighbor that purchased . it has a odd ball size seal on the intake and if it fails your out of luck. Also it takes 5mm course thread jet which hard as he!! to find. Buy a RT from dax and you'll very happy.

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
i bought one for a friend - it took normal sized jets and had the same shim as my legit dellorto so idk. They are inconsistent I guess - but thats what you get for a 25$ clone. His ran great and is working to this day.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
It's the same as the Dax Rt. I have 2 of them . Great carb.
Exact fit for the 2 stroke kits . Needs to be rejetted thoe.

Last edited:

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Works great! My carburetor of choice for most builds. Some come with a 5mm jet tap... others come with a 6mm jet tap.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I have two of thr RT dax carbs, love the heck out of them..... easy to tune... sickbikeparts has the jets for them, both my RT carbs use the 5mm jets, treatland.tv also has jets for them, personally I dont buy jets, I solder mine and redrill, and both my RT carb ran great on my engines right out of the box with a 70 jet, no four stroking and way better throttle response and low to mid power than the old NT carbs.

Get the RT from dax and order the correct cable for $8 file the small barrel end down to half the length it is when you get it and you'll be happpy with it.

Map