1935 Alfa Romeo Spider...WOW!!!

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Hey Silverbear,

Here's what I'm thinking. We take the part of the canoe that's left and then we move the sides out about a foot and a half and then all we have to do is...........................

Fast ( always thinking) eddy

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Steve,
Well it occur to me that with the rear drawn in it would have made a beautiful 3 wheeler.

Sioux,
Yes, it did remind me of the 53 Vette which I think is still the best looking Vette ever. I remember when I was a little kid and first saw one with those grilled headlights... so cool!
By the way, welcome to the forum!
SB

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Beautiful. Imagine the hearts it would have broken had it gone into production....
The early alfa's never ran more than five minutes at a time.
Having something this incredible looking parked would be torture!

caduceus

Feb 4, 2009
Frostbite Falls, MN
Beautiful. Imagine the hearts it would have broken had it gone into production....
The early alfa's never ran more than five minutes at a time.
Having something this incredible looking parked would be torture!
Agreed. Italian automotive engineering caught up with their metalworking artistry only very recently. To reverse engineer a modern power train into something like that would be my dream. Talk about a cool vehicle.

MadMannArt

Aug 13, 2013
LongBeach, wa
I looked, nice car. Did anyone else see the Brough Superior on the right top corner, click that picture, it opens up old tyme motorbikes and cycles...

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Oh man. Brough Superiors are like the Rolls Royces of motorcycles. I would LOVE to own the same model that Lawrence of Arabia had. I would, of course, try not to get in a wreck on it though. That was a shame.