I'm going electric!

GoldenMotor.com

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Ah yes meth heads.

Yeah, they are about as dumb as they come.

I saw a couple on "Cops" once, they were checked into a motel and the cops find the stuff under the mattress. That's not ours they say, the last dopers must have left it there. Right. Dopers always forget their stash when they leave.

Amazing.

They might forget their teeth, their clothes, their food, but the stash is the first thing they're going to grab on the way out.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Those that drink eventually have to make it home. It is really easy to figure out later after the DWI. Never had any Of those and never had any tickets ether. I don't drink and I don't tweak.

A fellow that drinks at home has no social life. The same fellow eventually needs o get out of the house. lol.. It is a potentially vicious cycle. Sad but true.

The money I save! No luggage... no need... no hang overs. Just a clear head and my health!:)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
that's why their is taxis and buses or designated drivers and friends with pickup trucks if riding a bike to get you and your bike home. lots of families destroyed from drunk drivers. could care less about the drunk driver if they are going to drive drunk it is the other people that involved that bothers me