members review

GoldenMotor.com

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
I wish there was a members review section. Where you can write down your pass experience with members you have done business with. Especially for newbies to read at. I always see members who have been here for a while, on the swap and shop section given good deal. But not all of us have paypal. That way we can get a look at what kind of business some people do on here. I Have got stuff from Two members on here who have been super nice to me. Thanks

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Not a bad idea. Ihave bought and sold to members here. I had a problem myself with locating a gear I sold to a member. There was a package of stuff I sent to him when I couldn't find the gear. I never have found it but I sent him a different gear to make up along with some other goodies to make it up...I hope he wasn't unhappy but I think he was. I sent him an expensive 56 tooth geat instead of the new-but-gouged 41 that came stock with my first kit so hopefully...

samdallas214

Sep 1, 2012
Dallas Tx
I thank It should be a Vendor/Dealer reviews.
Not for just members but for all Bicycle Engine Kit/Parts Dealers.
Even if the Vendors/Dealers are not members and or do not advertise here , you should be able to leave a good or bad feed back. If you did that members will know good and bad Vendors/Dealers.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Ratrod bikes has a feedback system like ebay does... It seems to work well.
i have no way of knowing if the person really bought from a dealer.
i have no way of knowing if the problems they are having with the dealer is because they messed up motor or part and dealer knows it and not giving them a freebie for their mistake.
i have no way of knowing if the person is actually another dealer trying to make the competition look bad
the above we have experienced first hand on this forum and its not fair to you or the dealers. hope that explains my standing on this. we built this forum for people to learn how to get the most out of their motorized bicycles. how to fix them and make them run better. a place for them to make new friends and find out about events in their area. a place to share thier motorized bicycles they are proud of. their is places all over the internet they can find reviews about dealers including ebay. when and if i find a way to have this kind of area without it being abused then i will consider it

samdallas214

Sep 1, 2012
Dallas Tx
I did not thank about that, I can understand your right with every thing you said, it's sad but here's an example .
I really liked BB 4 stroke kit I'll be ordering 1 on the 22 because $350.00 is a lot of money for me I went to the BBB and checked them out to see if they had any complaints and if they did; Did they try to make the customer happy
This 1 complaint I could not believe the BS people will complain about this man complaned to the BBB that he did not get his shippment and BB would not do anything about it .(I though wow )
UNTILL I read a little more Fedex refused his claim because the man was complaining 4 month latter he also could not understand why BB would not send his order out again.
Your so right you would get some A$$ like this or some low life dealer that can not compete with good prices and good customer service.

thank you for you site it has help this newbie a lot without it I would of never found BB, I would have been stuck ordering off Ebay. With little to no customer service thank to you I now know witch kit to get
Thanks again sam

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
i have no way of knowing if the person really bought from a dealer.
i have no way of knowing if the problems they are having with the dealer is because they messed up motor or part and dealer knows it and not giving them a freebie for their mistake.
i have no way of knowing if the person is actually another dealer trying to make the competition look bad
the above we have experienced first hand on this forum and its not fair to you or the dealers. hope that explains my standing on this. we built this forum for people to learn how to get the most out of their motorized bicycles. how to fix them and make them run better. a place for them to make new friends and find out about events in their area. a place to share thier motorized bicycles they are proud of. their is places all over the internet they can find reviews about dealers including ebay. when and if i find a way to have this kind of area without it being abused then i will consider it
Rat Rod Bikes' review system is just like feedback on ebay... It's only used for transactions that happen through the RRB 'swap & shop' section of the website... (not really a 'vendor' review).

I'm sure you can go to RRB & ask the admin 'Rat Rod' how it works?

It might actually be a good addition here? :)

samdallas214

Sep 1, 2012
Dallas Tx
That's sounds great there's few thing that I thank are unfair to the seller on eBay's feedback and should be changed.
You should not be able to leave a negative feedback because the shipping company lost it broke it and so on it should be 100% about the sellers actions not the shipping company.
The seller should be able to have a negative feedback removed if the seller make the customer happy that left the negative feedback.
Or the seller truly tried and just had a customer that can not be pleased regardless of what they do.
I know it hard to believe LOL but some buyers just cannot be please and can be unreasonable.
Or if the seller proves the statement mad against them are false.
ebay does not do these thing and I as just a buyer I thanks that these thing should be changed and are very unfair to the seller.